Anyway, a few shots of Chase, Kailey & Willow that I took on one of the only snowy days we've had this winter. This is Canada I live in right??? Oh well, the sooner spring gets here the better. After Panama I think I've developed a new appreciation for summer.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Blogging Slacker...and some Puppy Pics
Wow! Great way to attract new readers....not blogging. Oops. Hey, I've been busy. After Panama I got a brutal cold upon our return. Then it got a little better, I went to the gym, and the next day I had a brand new cold that was even worse than the first! So I got nowhere with my resume, job hunting, or workouts. But I did lose 8 lbs from it all and so far it has stayed off. I went back to the gym last week and have been trying to gain my stamina back. It's so frustrating how much strength I lost from being sick for so long!
Anyway, a few shots of Chase, Kailey & Willow that I took on one of the only snowy days we've had this winter. This is Canada I live in right??? Oh well, the sooner spring gets here the better. After Panama I think I've developed a new appreciation for summer.
Anyway, a few shots of Chase, Kailey & Willow that I took on one of the only snowy days we've had this winter. This is Canada I live in right??? Oh well, the sooner spring gets here the better. After Panama I think I've developed a new appreciation for summer.
Labels:
dogs,
photography,
The Fuzzbutts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment